Sunday, July 4, 2010

Coming in August

I have my first paying customers! In August I'm doing two weddings and a child's birthday party.

My first bride is Carson. She wants a country themed reception with sunflowers as her flower of choice. Her reception will be at the Kimball House at This Is the Place Heritage Park. The setting is small and intimate, with both indoor and outdoor spaces. I'm doing a bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages, doing several centerpieces, and decorating most of the chairs. I designed some custom, hand lettered invitations for her- I'm pretty excited about how they turned out!

My second bride is a young woman named Kylie. She wants understated elegance since her reception will be at the Garden Park Chapel. Her flowers of choice are pink calla lilies and blue delphinium. Hers is still a work in progress because she's not quite sure what exactly she wants.

The child's birthday party is a carnival themed neighborhood party for a 3 year old and a 5 year old. We're working on finishing up the last of the details right now.

I don't want to give away everything right away- I just wanted to put out a teaser for the pictures soon to come. I'm pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...