Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Courtney and Ian's Flowers

This post is long overdue, but better late than never!

My good friend Trish called me several months back telling me she was lining me up with a job. A couple months later, I got a call from Courtney, and we set up a meeting to talk about what she wanted. I was soooooo excited that her colors were green, white, and black. I have loved anemones for nearly forever, and have been wanting someone to request flowers in her chosen color scheme.

Her requested flowers were white Gerberas, and she wanted the groom's boutonniere to coordinate with her bouquet but the other bouts to be different. And as with a couple of my other brides, she requested wrist corsages.

I started off by sketching out what I thought she wanted








Once she gave the approval, I went to work and created these for the wedding party.....

The Bridal Bouquet and Groom's Bouttoniere

The Boutonnieres for all the Men


The Bridesmaid's Wrist Corsages


The Mother's Corsages

I hope you agree with me in thinking everything turned out beautifully!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...